Wednesday 27 June 2012

GEMUK a.k.a FAT!!!!!!


hye guys......firstly i want say so sorry to u allz coz now i'm very bz wif my FINAL EXAM for semester 3........wow,thankz very reason still servive untill now.....& i hope untill i'm finish my graduet.....i want t give my DIPLOMA certificate & big smile to mu mama n also my papa.........back to my entry,GEMUK a.k.a FAT.....yes,as know me.....i was a FAT teenager.....n from chidhood untill now i still FAT.....n i was fimiliar  wif all the ridicule the people around me....sometimes their taunts extremely painful to me..ouchhhh.....pedih yg hati........but,my mama used  to say "sabarlah nak,org sabar selalu dilindungi-Nya"........yes!!!!!!finally,i can managed  to control myself......


fat,tripe,calf,pot-bellied,son of rhinos..... my ears are deaf to all words. all these words have become my meals each day......yes EVERY DAY,EVERY DAY & EVERY DAY.....I think n certainly untill i die this WORDS still follow me.......

No comments: