Tuesday 20 March 2012

ANYEONGHASAYO & ASSALAMUALAIKUM ALLZ......
hyehyehye......how are u today??????erm....i hope u allz is fine......okok.....let's on,i think u allz can see my entry today rite.....yes,u right FINAL EXAM......i will set my allz paper INAL EXAM start next week......WOW........NEXT WEEK....okok,i see but, i can not be cover my allz chapter for 6 subjact this sem.....u gud gurl gulqgulq.....u not start be cover u chapter for subject FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING,PRINCIPLE OF MICROECONOMICS,PRINCIPLE OF MANAGMENT,BUSINESS MATHEMATICS,REMEDIAL ENGLISH & KOKO.....but,for koko subject i can set the final exam on this wednesday....OMG!!!!this wednesday...never mind i can cover this subject....& now i very2 worry for P.O.M,P.O MICRO....arhgggg..........pless help me.....i do not want repeat this subject for next sem...OMG!!!!!REPEAT does not larh........hope,i will increase my CGPA from last sem......arhgggg.......plis pray & wish me luck for this final exam.......plis plis plis plis..................

No comments: